Education: Academy of Arts (Violin Major), Novi Sad, Yugoslavia
One World Symphony Violinist
1. Are any of your family members musicians? If
so, what do they do?
Brother, Classical Guitarist, Composer, Arranger, Producer, Sound Engineer. My dad plays the radio quite well....
2. What has been the highlight of your One World
Symphony career to date?
I enjoyed Carmen very much, but I will have to say the Town Hall debut.
3. What would you say is your favorite piece of
It's a hard one.........Beethoven's Violin concerto (2nd movement)
4. What's the best thing about One World Symphony?
...And the worst moment (if any)?
5. What music do you listen to in the car or subway?
Mostly classical, lots of Michael Jackson
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What was the most recent book you read?
Holy Blood, Holy Grail
8. When you do have some free time, how do you
Playing pool professionally (although not relaxing), watching tennis, playing online poker
9. If you had the opportunity to time travel,
when and where would you prefer to live?
Vienna, Mozart's time
10. If you weren't a musician what would you be?
Music critic :)
11. Why would you recommend to other musicians
and public to participate with One World Symphony?
It is a great experience to be a part of something on the rise.
12. What are your hobbies?
Pool, poker, Woody Allen movies