Nathanael Bergin Fifield
Birth Place: Provo, UT
Education:Masters in Conducting at Mannes College of Music
One World Symphony Associate Conductor
1. Are any of your family members musicians? If
so, what do they do?
All play the piano, and at least one other string instrument
2. What has been the highlight of your One World
Symphony career to date?
Conducting Hansel and Gretel with wonderful soloists and full symphony
3. What would you say is your favorite piece of
Schubert's C Major Quintet
4. What music do you listen to in the car or subway?
5. What is your favorite drink?
6. What was the most recent book you read?
Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
7. When you do have some free time, how do you
8. Why do you continue to perform with One World
Symphony when you can perform with other ensembles that would
offer more financial benefits?
I get to work with fantastic musicians, and be intimately involved in the rehearsal and performance process.
9. If you had the opportunity to time travel,
when and where would you prefer to live?
10. If you weren't a musician what would you be?
11. Why would you recommend to other musicians
and public to participate with One World Symphony?
Great, passionate music making, and great food afterward
12. What are your hobbies?
Windowshopping for Retro furniture in Soho