Contribute and Share in the Vision
New York City's One World Symphony is dedicated to integrating itself into the fabric of the community through adventurous programming, inspiring performances, benefit concerts, and audience and community engagement.
One World Symphony relies on support from individuals, corporations, foundations, and government agencies to serve its community through powerful art. Tax-deductible donations from friends like you help us to:
- Provide rare and innovative programming
- Deliver inspiring performances in intimate spaces
- Foster in-concert discussions and active audience engagement
- Keep ticket prices low: most begin at $20
- Integrate itself into the heart of the local community through collaborate events that serve to heal, uplift, and empower
Your gift to One World Symphony's tradition of powerful music-making in New York City is tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. Thank you very much for your support and contribution!
Perhaps it’s the modest means that they (One World Symphony) spin into artistically rich evenings. On a more mystical level, perhaps there’s some musical karma at play that returns the love the orchestra puts out into its world. –Olivia Giovetti, WQXR
Contributions to One World Symphony are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.